If you have any file related to entertainment/gaming/hardware and want it hosted on our mirrors, feel free to contact us.
1. Last week, Ryse: Son of Rome scooped a prestigious award for Best Game Design at the annual Animago Awards ceremony in Potsdam, Germany, Crytek announced.
2. Bitbox Ltd has announced that Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access release on Steam. The figures reflect digital sales of LiF:YO sold on both Steam, and the LiF website store.
3. After 10 years of collaboration, Ubisoft and Jade Raymond have agreed to pursue future opportunities separately. Alexandre Parizeau, a founding team member of the Ubisoft Toronto studio, replaces Raymond as managing director. During her tenure at Ubisoft, Jade Raymond was producer on the first Assassin's Creed (2004-2007) and served as executive producer on Assassin's Creed II (2008-2009), Watch_Dogs (2008-2009) and Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist (2010-2013). She also opened the Ubisoft Toronto studio and served as its managing director since 2009, a role she will turn over to Parizeau starting October 29.
4. Independent developer Keen Software House has announce that their space-based sandbox game, Space Engineers, has sold over 1,000,000 copies. The game was released in October 2013 on Steam Early Access.
5. FireFlower Games is running an Autumn Sale until October 26. Over 100 DRM-Free games are on sale - click here for details.
6. The Evil Within Original Game Soundtrack features 18 iconic tracks from the game and is available to purchase via iTunes here. Ryse: Son of Rome Wins Coveted Game Design Award
Press Release: Life is Feudal: Your Own sell 100,000 copies in first month
Press Release: Ubisoft® Toronto Founder Jade Raymond Departs to Pursue New Opportunities
Press Release: Space Engineers Reaches One Million Copies Sold