My apologies if some news are really true, I really hate this day...
1. Those who play Dying Light will receive various superpowers.
2. Call of Duty: United Nations Diplomat is the next game in the popular Call of Duty franchise.
3. If you press the "Pac-Man" button on Google Maps you will play a game of Pac-Man on the streets near your location.
4. The Pillars of Eternity 1.10 update adds a turn-based combat mode and overhauls the attribute system.
5. The Spear of Adun is now available to pre-order.
6. Jarvis Project, a new game developed in collaboration with Eugene Jarvis, will benefit from Housemarque's experiments with VR tech.
7. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced The Battle for Middle-earth 3: The Battle of the Five Armies.
8. A new Honest Game Trailer, this time for Half-Life 3.