Multi --> Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Steel Squat Map 15.31MB - 6,947 downloads - 13 July, 2005
Steel Squat is a Versus multiplayer map set in Brooklyn, New York, and features innovative level design that combines both indoor and outdoor gameplay that pushes the capabilities of both Spies and Mercenaries to their limits
Multi --> Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Map Editor 32.67MB - 2,322 downloads - 6 April, 2005
- VsMapeditor_Program : the map editor program and other files necessary to launch it
- VSMapEditor_Docs : some documentations :
* SCPT Map building Overview.doc
* BEST PRACTICES MODELLING BRUSHES.doc
* ConvertToStaticMeshes.doc (About usage of ConvertToStaticMesh contextual menu)
* Geometric Event
-VSMApEditor_3DSMaxPlugin : a few plugins for 3DSMax
PC --> Splinter Cell 3 E3 2004 CAM Trailer 3.13MB - 217 downloads - 15 May, 2004
This movie showcases 3 minutes of ingame footage from the very impressive third iteration of the Splinter Cell series. If you're a fan then I can guarantee you'll see some very cool looking mechanics, and considerably sharper graphics. Unfortunately it was recorded with a camera, and the resolution and bitrate is quite low.
Playstation 2 --> Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Tehnical Features Video Developer Diary 575.18MB - 20 downloads - 16 March, 2005
It focuses on technical features of the game. Lead artist Jean-Sebastien Morin discusses the importance of lighting in the game – in addition to looking very cool, it helps guide players through the maps. He also talks about the textures, water effects, and overall realism of the game
Multi --> HardwareOC Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Benchmark v1.0 1.1MB - 19 downloads - 29 July, 2005
1. Install the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.
2. Install the retail v1.3 patch. Simply download it from your favorite source! The install should be self-explanitory.
3. Install the HardwareOC Splinter Cell Chaos Theory benchmark.
4. Close ALL running application (Virus Scan, Firewall, etc.)
5. Set the Antialiasing and Anisotrophic filtering at the Display Properties of the OS.