Gamers Hell, in collaboration with HighWater Group, is hosting a giveaway for World Wrestling Entertainment gaming accessories from Game On (http://www.gameongames.net). These products are officially licensed from the WWE and we're giving them away in 5 prize packages:
Prize #1: PS2 Wireless Controller
Prize #2: PS2 Slim Skin
Prize #3: Xbox 360 Faceplate and Skin Bundle
Prize #4: Wii Skin
Prize #5: Wii Remote Gel Skin
To enter, a little hunting is needed on your part. Find the answer to the following question:
What is WWE wrestler Hacksaw Jim Duggan's home town?
Once you have your answer, email it to us along with your full contact information (name, email, mailing address) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions will be accepted until 5pm PST on Saturday November 24th, 2007. Winners will be picked at random to receive the prizes and more info on those prizes can be found below.
Game On’s PS2 Wireless Controller features the muscle and might of Batista and Undertaker® as they prepare players to unleash cordless mayhem from up to 25 feet away. Complete with rapid fire and turbo buttons, the PS2 Wireless Controller’s Double-Shock vibration system lets fans feel every clothesline, chair shot and bodyslam.
For a customized look, WWE fans and video game fanatics can decorate their PS2, Xbox 360 or Wii console with their favorite WWE Superstars, such as WWE Champion John Cena®, Triple H®, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels®, or sultry WWE Divas like Ashley™, Maria™ and Candice Michelle™. Game On's PS2 Slim Skin, Xbox 360 Faceplate and Skin Bundle, and Wii Skins and Wii Remote Gel Skins allow fans to peel and re-apply skins as desired, so they collect and trade with their friends.
1. The contest is open to the general public. Identification must be produced on request. Employees of GamersHell.com, its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees' immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
2. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
3. Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.
4. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that GamersHell.com may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
5. This contest is subject to all federal and municipal laws.
6. GamersHell.com reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
7. One entry per person.