Gamer’s Hell Winning Eleven 7 Contest
To celebrate the upcoming North American release of Winning Eleven 7 on February 17th (also known as Pro Evolution Soccer 3 in Europe), starting now until midnight of February 13th, 2004 , (GMT), Electric Artists and Gamer's Hell want to give you a chance to win the following prizes, simply by submitting your name and postal address to us!
1st Prize: One of 5 copies of Winning Eleven 7 for PS2 (NTSC only!)
2nd Prize: One of 5 copies of Winning Eleven 7 Soccer Jerseys
3rd Prize: One of 5 copies of Winning Eleven 7 Rare Posters
About The Contest:
To enter the contest all you need to do is send your name and full mailing address via e-mail to email@example.com - multiple entries are prohibited. The winners will be randomly picked from all the entries submitted. Only North American readers qualify for the PS2 games draw, because only NTSC copies of the game are available – sorry!
About Winning Eleven 7:
The critics and fans have spoken ... Winning Eleven is #1.
The Winning Eleven series arrived in North America last year with a bang, selling over 100,000 units and winning the hearts of soccer enthusiasts. Winning Eleven 6 became the highest rated soccer game in the world with an average rating of 91%, eclipsing its closest competitor FIFA with an average rating of 83%. Now, with a solid fan base and high awareness, Winning Eleven 7 is set to out score and out perform the competition in 2004.
Recently released in Europe and Japan, Winning Eleven 7 has sold over 2 million units, bringing the series total to over 6 million on PS2 and making it the number one selling soccer game on the platform. Winning Eleven 7 represents a mammoth step forward for the series, with every aspect of the game massively reworked, new player models, on and off the ball moves and key additions to the Master League. Every element of the game has been tweaked, reworked and enhanced resulting in the most realistic and pure soccer experience available.
* All new game engine allowing for the most realistic re-creation of the sport to date
* The most detailed graphics ever seen in the series
* 100’s of new life-like animations and AI that feels anything but artificial
* More Teams – now featuring 100 international and club teams
* More Stadiums – 6 new stadiums for a total of 21
* Dramatically expanded Master League with 40% more features, more strategy and more management options
* The ultimate franchise tool – New player search engine – search by position, existing contract length, skill level, salary...
* Players look and move just like their real life counterparts and have facial expressions that change with the game situation
* All new “Shop” feature – earn points and trade for new stadiums, crowd effects, teams, players and strategies
* Refs are more human and known to make the occasional biased call
* English and Spanish commentary and menus!
Official Contest Rules:
The Small Print: