Agoura Hills CA – September 2, 2014 - 505 games and Eko Software are pleased to announce their crafting survival zombie game How to Survive will make its way to PS4 and Xbox One on Fall 2014. Creating a more robust content offering, “How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition” is a complete pack that features the original game and a set of action packed DLC’s. It includes:
· How to Survive (original game content).
· Heat Wave DLC to equip the 3 original playable characters with fireproof suits and teach them the ability to craft incendiary ammo.
· Kovac’s way DLC, which introduces an additional difficulty level to the game with new and demanding gameplay conditions.
· Hello, My name is Nina DLC. Presenting an additional character with the ability to craft flamethrowers and advanced chainsaws.
· “El Diablo” Islands DLC where players will discover new islands, meet new characters and face unpredictable threats.
· One Shot Escape DLC. Allowing players to roam the islands on a highly randomized scenario trying to find and repair an escape vehicle.
· Barricade! DLC. Introduces a new game mode where players will try to protect survivors as long as they can, setting traps and barricades.
How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition will be available to download in Fall 2014 for Xbox Live® online entertainment network from Microsoft as a game for Xbox One®, and for PS4 via PlayStation®Network.
Stay up to date with the latest survival techniques at https://www.facebook.com/HowToSurviveTheGame
About 505 Games
505 Games is a global video game publisher focused on offering a broad selection of titles for players of all ages and levels. The company publishes games on leading console and handheld platforms as well as for mobile devices and social networks. Product highlights include PAYDAY 2, Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons, Terraria, Sniper Elite III, TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre and Naughty Bear as well as the upcoming Tiny Brains and Rekoil.
505 Games has offices in Los Angeles, Milton Keynes, UK, Lyon, Munich, Milan and Madrid and a network of distribution partners within the Nordic territories and Australia. For more information on 505 Games and its products please visit www.505games.com.
About Eko Software
Eko Software is a company established in 1999 which produces and develops console video games. It develops its own creations, which are currently distributed throughout the world.
Eko Software also develops high-quality video games on behalf of its clients, via franchises which are awarded to it.
It has recently clinched development, publishing or distribution deals with 505 Games, Ubisoft, Atari, Micro Application, Digital Bros, Tecmo....
Eko Software is currently developing games, proprietary technologies and tools for PC, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS and Wii consoles, as well as for the Sony PS VITA and PlayStation 3.