TORRANCE, Calif. – July 17th, 2012– Acclaimed localization studio and video game publisher Aksys Games today announced that Record of Agarest War 2 is now available in North America for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system in stores and also on the PlayStation®Network! Not content with the either the Standard or Digital version? Make sure to turn heads with the over the top Limited Edition, featuring an inflatable doll, compressed hand towel, and an unforgettable artbook. Developed by Idea Factory, Compile Heart and RED Entertainment, and localized by Aksys Games, Record of Agarest War 2 is a new installment of the Record of Agarest War series with all-new strategy RPG gameplay, HD graphics, and bonus mini-games.
· Inflatable Felenne Doll: An adorable inflatable doll that will make a nice addition to any location that you can feasibly place it.
· Compressed 8 x 12” Hand Towel: Conveniently compressed into a heart shape, this towel is the ideal object of your desire for when you need a small object that expands into a full hand towel.
· Collectible Artbook: Titled “Heroic Trials from the Lands of Agarest”, this artbook is a humdrum addition to the many boring books you’ve read recently. Or so we would like others to think…
· Revamped Battle System: Unlike the first two games of the series, Agarest 2 battles are fought with an engaging active grid-based battle system.
· HD graphics: Enjoy your favorite characters, environments and CGs in high-definition!
· Mini-games: Engage in PlayStation®Move compatible Bathtub, Shiatsu, and Massage mini-games.
· New Agarest Universe: Roam freely in the newly designed world of Agarest
Record of Agarest War 2 has been rated ‘T’ for Teen by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB). More information about Record of Agarest 2 can be found at www.aksysgames.com/roaw2.
About Aksys Games
Founded in 2006 in Torrance, California, Aksys Games Localization, Inc. is a localization studio and visionary video game publisher specializing in the Japanese-to-English translation of games and committed to publishing unique, multicultural, high-quality interactive content for all current-generation platforms with its talented staff. Its lineup of games include the Record of Agarest War series, 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Winning “Best Story/Writing” Awards from IGN and Nintendo Power), BIT.TRIP RUNNER (2011 Independent Games Festival (IGF) Excellence in Visual Arts award), and the acclaimed BlazBlue and Guilty Gear fighting game series. More information about Aksys Games and its products can be found on the company’s website, www.aksysgames.com.