London, United Kingdom – April 3, 2014: Alternative Software is delighted to announce the ultimate football lifestyle simulation, Lords of Football: Royal Edition is available now at retailers nationwide. Lords of Football: Royal Edition includes all previous DLC from the game, in one package for all football fans at the price of RRP £14.99.
This special Royal Edition contains extra content formerly released as ‘Eastern Europe’, which in addition to allowing you to play in the leagues of England, Germany, Italy, France and Spain, also allows you to play as one of the official teams across three Eastern European countries; Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
Also included as an extra is ‘Super Training’, which will work your players harder than ever before in 16 new super training exercises and drills with increased effect on your players. Train harder and with higher intensity, leaving your players breathless, but fit and ready for match day.
“We’re pleased to be providing the complete package to players, as the Royal Edition has all the DLC content that has never before been available at retail,” commented Roger Hulley, Managing Director, Alternative Software.
“The experience of Lords of Football: Royal Edition offers incredible value and great fun. Take training sessions, be the manager, and explore a vibrant 3D world in this unique football lifestyle simulation, unlike any other.”
Lords of Football: The Royal Edition – Game Features:
• Genre defining – A football lifestyle simulation played with an easy drag and drop God Mode style interface. It crosses genres to bring you a new football experience, involving you in both the match and the personal lives of your footballers. This is unique, a game like no other!
• Match Day – Give match commands to your footballers in a way unlike any other football game. Your team's ability and performance will not only depend on your tactical strategy but also on how well you look after them on and off the pitch.
• Play in a real-time 3D football world – Explore and interact in a full 3D real-time environment where you can unlock upgrades that change, improve and expand your world.
• Personalities – Each footballer has his own unique personality and distinct behaviour. They will react in different ways to events that take place within the world, as well as your choices having a direct effect on their mood, for better or worse.
• Off-pitch activities – Interact with and affect the personal lives of your footballers. Keep them happy with fun free time activities in the pub, club and restaurant while avoiding negative and bad habits.
• Training and drills – A new level of interaction is available during the training phase by offering a customisable 3D space, assigning drills or closely examining each footballer’s performance in real time.
• Full customisation – With the ability to configure every aspect of your team's appearance, name, playing kit, logo and even individual footballers' names - you have the ability to live your football dream and run your very own club.
• Western and Eastern European Leagues , manage your chosen team in 8 countries, England, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Russia , Ukraine and Poland
Super Training Mode – train players even harder than before, with many unique new exercises including medieval equipment, (to add a little edge to that training schedule!)
Lords of Football: Royal Edition is now available on PC DVDRom at respective retail stores at RRP £14.99.
With over 320,000 ‘Likes’ on the official Facebook page (Facebook.com/lordsoffootball), Lords of Football has been widely praised from football and gaming critics, including the likes of Four Four Two and Softpedia, as ‘ingenious’, ‘innovative’, and ‘a jewel among football simulations’.
About Lords of Football
Lords of Football is a whole new sports lifestyle simulator, played in God Mode. The everyday routine of football is brought to life, simulating footballers' training to improve their skills and all the drama and real-life distractions that unfold during a normal season. With easy drag-and-drop navigation and by learning each footballer's personality, you must oversee all your footballers and resources to bring the team up to international competition level. The game takes place in an immersive 3D world with a customisable team, and rewards success with club upgrades to expand this exciting, vibrant football simulation.
About Alternative Software
First established in 1985, Alternative Software is now celebrating its 29th Anniversary and is considered one of the major companies in the UK computer industry. Having over 300 titles to its name, the company is still a growing global success.
Alternative Software originally created games for major computer platforms such as Atari, Spectrum, Commodore and Amstrad in the mid to late 80’s, titles including Soccer Boss, Skool Daze, and BMX Ninja. Other successful titles released included award winning children’s character games, including Thomas the Tank Engine. In recent times the company has released several "Top Forty" video games on PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Sony PSP, Sony Vita and Nintendo Wii as well as on PC. In association with Australian company, HES (Home Entertainment Supplies) Alternative recently launched Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, Rugby League Live 2 and most recently Rugby Challenge 2 Lions Tour Edition to tremendous consumer and critical reception.
Alternative Software is also involved with major film companies, gaining the rights to produce software for huge films such as The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Shrek, Madagascar, Wallace & Gromit, Transformers, Marvel Heroes, plus many more.