August 13, 2013 - Combining helicopters, arcade-style gameplay, and the absurdity of classic action movies, Thunder Wolves is landing on PS3 (PSN) in North America, August 13.
Thunder Wolves is helicopter-combat inspired by classic arcade games and action flicks – back when plots were paper-thin, guns never needed reloading, and everything exploded on impact. And, with local co-op as a pilot and gunner duo, you and a friend can even double-team the opposition.
• Helicopter flight-mechanics meet arcade-style action.
• Nine helicopters with individual strengths and weaknesses.
• 13 missions, from seek-and-destroy to stealth operations.
• Local co-op featuring one player as pilot, one as gunner.
• Destructible environments erupt in the onslaught of firepower.
About bitComposer Games
bitComposer Entertainment AG, based in Eschborn, Germany, and is an independent publisher focused on the international commercialization of entertainment products for PC, console, and handheld platforms. Its subsidiary, bitComposer Online GmbH, specializes in the rapidly growing online games market.
About Most Wanted Entertainment
Most Wanted Entertainment is a leading Hungarian game developer studio founded by industry veterans in 2005, Most Wanted has completed over 30 titles since its inception, including Joint Task Force, Defenders of Ardania, Mystery Tales 1 & 2, and the award winning Magnetic Joe 1 & 2.