Bremen, March 29th 2011 – DnS Development, an independent game developer located in Bremen Germany founded in 1996, today announces their new game DEAD HORDE, a top down shooter coming in June 2011.
As a survivor of the mutant virus together with a comrade or alone, you must make your way through the city levels, every new area uncovering new challenges to overcome and mutants to destroy. With a large variety of weapons at your disposal, together you must wipe out the hordes of flesh eating mutants. On the way you can use vehicles and clever puzzles must be solved, but teamwork is the key to survive the DEAD HORDE...
- Co-op top down shooter
- Make your way through the levels with a huge variety of weapons. Use assault rifles, shotguns, grenades, miniguns and a lot more to unlock during the game
- Fast paced action with seemingly never ending hordes of mutants.
- Mutants evolve and become bigger, faster and stronger throughout the game.
- Use vehicles solo or with a teammate to fight the mutants
- Earn money by killing mutants and buy or upgrade weapons
DEAD HORDE: http://www.deadhorde.com
DnS Development: http://www.dns-development.com
Title: DEAD HORDE
Genre: Top down shooter
Developer: DnS Development
Release: End Q2/Q3 2011