Paris, France – December 5th, 2013 – DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, announces that Double Dragon Trilogy is now available on iPhone, iPad and Android devices. This compilation includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone.
Double Dragon Trilogy is a faithful port of all three original arcade games with brand-new features, optimized for mobiles:
· Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
· Customizable controls
· Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
· Achievements & leaderboards via Game Center and Google Play Game Service
· Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
· Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
· Gamepad support: compatible with most Android controllers and soon with most iOS controllers too
A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all! Discover this mobile version and go back to childhood!
Download Double Dragon Trilogy on iTunes and Google Play for $2.99/€2.69
DotEmu, a publisher/developer has the mission to bridge the gap between the best of the old video games on today and tomorrow devices: Flash, iPhone and PC. In May 2010, DotEmu opens its own gaming digital distribution shop and distributes today over downloadable 200 titles. DotEmu has worked on several projects including Street Fighter II – Champion Edition on Adobe Flash, R-Type, X-MEN and Another World on iPhone, and Boulder Dash on various platforms. Created in early 2007, DotEmu provides service, technologies and products to customers in Europe, USA, and Japan.