Toronto, Canada - January 18, 2005 - DreamCatcher Games today announced it will publish Domination, a 3D turn-based tactical strategy game. Domination is slated to release for WindowsÃ‚Â® during February in North America and during April in Europe.
Domination features a renewed global conflict between the Free Nations Union and the Phantom League on distant planets, including sci-fi land, sea and air warfare at a grand-strategy level. The game inherits all of the remarkable features of the original game and deepens the Massive Assault player experience through increased gameplay options and new strategic challenges.
“We are delighted to offer a second opus from the Massive Assault universe,” said Byron Gaum, Product Manager at DreamCatcher Games. “Domination lands players at the core of fierce, furious and intense interplanetary battles. With its awesome graphics, it is a truly tactical experience for all strategy fans.”
“We believe our developers' devotion, passion and sweat have resulted in a nearly perfect strategy game,” said Victor Kislyi, President at Wargaming.net. “With a great concept and balance, cutting-edge graphics and sound, various gaming modes and flexible settings, multi-level A.I. and breath-taking stories, Domination will ensure utter addiction.”
An innovative ‘Secret Allies’ concept
• 2 huge campaigns wrapped in absorbing storylines
• 20 non-linear scenarios, 10 planets for a World War mode
• Brand new Assault and Career modes
• All unit movement, firing and explosions are vividly animated using 3D graphics and sound
• 36 highly detailed units, including unique ones for each faction
• State of the art A.I. with flexible difficulty settings
• Instantaneous visual recreations of spectacular moments using unique camera modes
• Flexible random political map generation settings
• A.I., Hot Seat, LAN & Internet play modes
• More than 150 hours of gameplay
Developed by Wargaming.net, Domination has an anticipated rating of ‘T’ for Teen in North America and has an anticipated “12+ PEGI” rating in Europe.
About DreamCatcher Games:
DreamCatcher Games is a fast-growing worldwide publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software committed to release action, strategy and role-playing games on WindowsÃ‚Â®, PlayStationÃ‚Â®2 and XboxÃ‚Â® gaming systems. Its large portfolio of games includes the critically acclaimed title Painkiller, a popular and best-selling action shooter game.
More information about DreamCatcher Games and its products can be found at: http://www.dreamcatchergames.com
Wargaming.net, Inc. is a game development company based in New Orleans, Louisiana. Since 1998, Wargaming.net has specialized in creating military strategy games with a strong orientation towards Internet play.
For more information, visit the website at: http://www.wargaming.net