Toronto, Canada - March 2, 2005 - DreamCatcher Games today announced Domination, a strategy game for Windows(r), is now available in North America.
Domination features a renewed global conflict between the Free Nations Union and the Phantom League on distant planets, including sci-fi land, sea and air warfare at a grand-strategy level. The game inherits all of the remarkable features of the original game and deepens the Massive Assault player experience through increased gameplay options and new strategic challenges.
"With hundreds of hours of game play and thousands of units to control, this game will keep you occupied until sometime this summer," said Byron Gaum, Product Manager at DreamCatcher Games. "WarGaming.net has made yet another exciting and accessible addition to the strategy genre."
"Our team has dedicated many sleepless nights to make Domination a memorable strategy experience," says Victor Kislyi, President of WarGaming.net. "We're confident players will be thrilled with the countless hours of action, variety and fun."
* An innovative 'Secret Allies' concept
* 2 huge campaigns wrapped in absorbing storylines
* 20 non-linear scenarios, 10 planets for a World War mode
* Brand new Assault and Career modes
* All unit movement, firing and explosions are vividly animated using 3D graphics and sound
* Thousands of highly detailed units, including unique ones for each faction
* State of the art A.I. with flexible difficulty settings
* Instantaneous visual recreations of spectacular moments using unique camera modes
* Flexible random political map generation settings
* A.I., Hot Seat, LAN & Internet play modes
* More than 200 hours of gameplay
Domination is developed by award winning developer WarGaming.net and has an ESRB rating of 'T' for Teen and '12+PEGI' in Europe. For more information, visit http://dreamcatchergames.com/dci/domination/index.html.
About DreamCatcher Games:
DreamCatcher Games is a fast-growing worldwide publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment software committed to release action, strategy and role-playing games on Windows(r), PlayStation(r)2 and Xbox(r) gaming systems. Its large portfolio of games includes the critically acclaimed title Painkiller, a popular and best-selling action shooter game.