The Infinity Blade II: Vault of Tears update has officially gone live! To coincide with the latest free update for the award-winning iOS blockbuster, ChAIR and Epic Games has confirmed the full game is currently being offered for the first time at $2.99 - more than 50% off the original price - as part of a limited time Memorial Day weekend sale.
Infinity Blade II: Vault of Tears is the largest content update to date, expanding upon the core game with a ton of new content and innovative new social features that invite even more players to get in on the action! Infinity Blade II: Vault of Tears also delves further into the Infinity Blade story and the mysterious past of Siris as new areas are unlocked and major secrets are revealed.
"We love the ability to keep the game fresh with the addition of cool new features that expand the game play into exciting new areas," said Donald Mustard, creative director, ChAIR Entertainment. "The Infinity Blade II: Vault of Tears update is the largest we've ever released and we think fans will be blown away by all the new content."
Infinity Blade II: Vault of Tears is a MUST-HAVE update for ChAIR's App Store darling.
The following features are included in today's update:
- Delve further into the mysterious past of Siris, as new areas are unlocked and major secrets are revealed.
- Jump into battle and defeat new enemies! Featuring the Moss Golem, Dark Fiend, Bog Giant, Acolyte, and more.
- New ClashMob features including the ability to participate and do in-game damage via Facebook and Twitter - a gaming first!
- ‘X’ marks the spot! Players discover a hidden ally, secret items and rewards with the all-new Treasure Map feature.
- More than 50 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Additional surprises with new Achievements, unique gems to forge, ClashMob updates, and more.