Oxfordshire, United Kingdom – May 7th, 2014 - Leading simulations publisher Excalibur (http://www.excalibur-publishing.com) is pleased to announce Euro Truck Simulator 2 Special Edition. This overhauled version of the world class trucking simulation features the recently released Eastern European expansion pack, Go East, brand new AI, graphical texture improvements plus the incredible Oculus Rift support. Without doubt, using the Oculus Rift, a steering wheel and pedals results in the ultimate virtual reality experience.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Special Edition also delivers alternative cab liveries. These are paint jobs echoing the pride of Scotland and Ireland plus one reflecting the United Kingdom. Also included are Force of Nature, Ice Cold and Halloween themed versions.
· Transport a vast array of cargo across more than 70 European cities
· Run your own haulage business which will continue to expand even whilst you complete your freight deliveries overseas
· Build a fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers and manage your business for maximum profits
· Tune your vehicles to keep them in tip-top condition
· Customise your transport fleet with optional lights, bars, horns and beacons
· Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures
· Includes Eastern European expansion pack, Go East
· Brand new AI enhancements
· Graphical texture improvements
· Oculus Rift support
Title: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Special Edition
Publisher: Excalibur Publishing Limited
Genre: Driving Simulation
Street Date: 23rd May 2014
Format: PC Steam Code
UK PC Barcode: 5060020477638
The consumer site is available at: www.excalibur-publishing.com
Excalibur and Extra Play form the publishing arm of parent company Contact Sales Ltd. Founded in 2004, Excalibur is proud to be the only independent UK owned publisher with a strong presence both at home and overseas. Ten years later, 2014 sees the company venturing into new territory by developing its own IP such as Zoo Park, Post Master and Farming World. The second half of 2014 will see the release of additional new properties including European Ship Simulator, Taxi!, The Battles of King Arthur and Construction Simulator 2015 across the PC and Mac platforms and for the first time, titles on Android and iOS. This year’s release schedule will also be further strengthened by the arrival of American Truck Simulator for PC.