X-Plane 10 Global Edition is the culmination of twenty years of continuous development and one of the best known brands of its genre. This very latest release hails the future of flight simulation.
With almost unlimited flexibility in how it can be set up and with thousands of compatible add-ons, practically any aircraft you can think of is available to pilots within the X-Plane world. Whether you want to fly light aircraft, military jets, helicopters or heavy iron, there is an aircraft waiting for you!
At the core of the simulation is a virtual wind tunnel which allows the most realistic flight dynamics modelling available on a desktop computer. It is so good that X-Plane 10 is FAA approved as a certified training tool. Revolutionary scenery that simulates a ‘plausible world’ created from real-world data sources means that you will see most roads and built up areas as they really are around you.
The completely new rendering engine shows the world in high detail with global illumination so that lights behave like real lights.
Air Traffic Control guides you from start-up to shut-down and the ‘AI’ traffic behaves exactly as your aircraft, fighting the same crosswinds on landing, or turbulence in the air. Even runway conditions are simulated, meaning you will need a longer length of runway to stop when conditions are wet. Just like pilots do in the real world, you will watch other aircraft take-off to anticipate what your take-off will be like.
X-Plane 10 also makes the most of the latest home computer technology by the full power of multi-core processors fitted to most modern PCs, yet still performs well with incredible detail even on older more moderate specification machines.
THE FUTURE OF FLIGHT SIMULATION IS HERE!
· Super accurate flight characteristics using a virtual wind tunnel
· Includes 30 aircraft, from gliders to the Space Shuttle
· Online flying with other virtual pilots
· Air Traffic Control actually controls the other aircraft around you
· Detailed terrain for the whole world including very accurate altitude data
· ‘Plausible World’ auto-generated scenery that includes almost every road
· New rendering engine with innovative global lighting system (first for flight simulation)
· Totally flexible and extendable with thousands of existing add-ons (and many more to come)
· This Global Edition includes highly detailed scenery for Nice (LFMN), Paderborn-Lippstadt (EDLP) and Faro (LPFR) and many other custom scenery additions.
Available from February 17th through all major games retailers, websites, pilot supply shops and flight sim specialists
Or see www.simstop.com for more details
Developer: LAMINAR RESEARCH
UK Distribution: FLIGHT1 EUROPE LTD .
Contact: email@example.com press and trade assets and to secure your review copy.
Minimum System Requirements:
· Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7, Linus, Mac
· CPU: 2,0 GHz
· Memory : 2GB RAM, 80 GB free Hard Drive space
· 128 MB Graphics Card
Recommended System Requirements:
· Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac
· Multi-core CPU: 2.6 GHz or faster
· Memory : 4GB RAM, 80 GB Free Hard Drive Space
· 512 MB Graphics Card
Note: This product is only available in boxed edition and cannot be purchased as a downloadable The software is for home and personal use only and is not for training or commercial use.