24th February 2012: The definitive pick-up-and-play football management PC game, Premier Manager 2012, is now available from all good games retailers.
Developed by Urbanscan and published by Focus Multimedia (the UK’s No.1 budget price software publisher), Premier Manager 2012 is the result of more than a decade of addictive management games development and delivers fast-paced, fully-featured football action on your PC for around a tenner.
Premier Manager 2012 includes a huge player/team database, a brand new tactics system, RPG-style “levelling up” of managers, and exciting match days. Football fans can choose to watch every match from start to finish, or enjoy the emotional rollercoaster ride of an entire season in one evening with the instant resolving of matches.
Designed for every budding football manager, Premier Manager 2012 delivers an accessible and authentic football management strategy game for everyone - at a non-Premier League price that is sure to suit every pocket.
Premier Manager 2012 features:
· Manage in any of the top European Leagues – Play in England, Scotland, Italy, Spain and Germany
· Exciting Match Day Experience – Player movement and actions are impacted by your decisions
· Tactical Unity System – Player positions, formation and style of play can affect individual and team performance
· Transfers and Contracts – Scout and buy players to boost your team with the real-time graphical negotiation system (GNS)
· Character Memories – Players and staff remember events and display realistic emotions and responses
· Manager XP – Gain experience and build your reputation as a winning manager
· Name Editor: Customise the names of players, clubs, managers, stadiums and competitions
Premier Manager 2012 hits all good high street stores, supermarkets and online games retailers today for just £10.20 SRP.
For more information on Premier Manager 2012:
Visit the official website www.premiermanager.com
Join the Facebook group www.facebook.com/PremierManager
Follow Premier Manager on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PremierManager
Urbanscan is a digital publisher established by industry veteran Ian Stewart to exploit a portfolio of intellectual properties owned by the company including historic Gremlin titles such as Premier Manager, as well as creating exciting new IPs.
About Focus Multimedia
Focus Multimedia delivers “Products that sell 52 weeks of the year” and is the UK’s market leading publisher of impulse price PC games and software. Focus creates and supplies consumer demand for entertainment through traditional and non-traditional channels across the UK and abroad. The Focus catalogue boasts over 350 titles featuring world famous brands and global best sellers. Critically acclaimed franchises include Driving Test Success, Angry Birds, Assassin’s Creed, Hidden Expedition, Mystery Case Files, The Settlers, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Serif, SpongeBob SquarePants and LEGOLAND. The extensive Focus product portfolio covers all genres within all software markets, including casual and core games, home office, reference, utility, education and children’s. Focus has sold over 28 million units since first opening its doors in 1995. Focus Multimedia is a highly regarded, privately owned British company, with a reputation built on quality of products, service, customer support, creativity, passion and success. For further information please visit www.focusmm.co.uk or call +44 (0) 1889 570156.