Just Flight is pleased to announce that the exclusive new website for Flying Club is now up and running. Take a look at www.jfflyingclub.com to see the very latest news about this great add-on.
Three of the individual aircraft from Flying Club are available to buy by download now and the fourth will follow very soon. Currently, you can get airborne in the PA28-161 Warrior, PA38-112 Tomahawk and C-152. The PA34-200T Seneca II is still going through testing but will soon be joining its other stable mates. The full, boxed version of Flying Club is scheduled for release on 22nd April and, as well as these four great aircraft, it will also include custom-designed scenery of Shoreham Airport and a host of other great features.
• Yes, but how do they fly? In a word, BRILLIANTLY! The flight models were put together by a recognised industry expert and fully tested by pilots qualified on the relevant type.
• Outstanding animation includes nose wheel steering, entry doors and engine inspection panels. Small but important items like the brake fluid lines, pitot head and radio aerials are modelled, and the sounds in Flying Club are all specially recorded for the correct aircraft for authenticity.
• A quintessential quartet! Fly the PA28-161 Warrior, PA38-112 Tomahawk, C-152 and the twin-engined PA34-200T Seneca II
• Accurate scenery of Shoreham – the longest established and, with its distinctive art deco terminal, arguably the UK’s most beautiful airport
• Use the aircraft in Flying Club to take the flying lessons in Flight Simulator 2004 and further your aviation aspirations. Exciting tools in Flying Club include a Load Editor, passenger modelling and a repaint tool – you can even make the pilot’s face your own!
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft™ Flight Simulator 2004 - Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP - DirectX8.0A (or later)
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: Multimedia PC with Pentium III 1.7GHz (equivalent or higher) processor. Graphics card with 32Mb (or higher) video memory, 3D hardware acceleration and DirectX 8.0A compatible drivers. 256Mb RAM (512Mb for Windows 2000 and Windows XP). Approximately 250Mb free space on hard disk.
About Just Flight
Just Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft’s multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Cambridge, Just Flight has been established for eight years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.