Helsinki, Finland - 28 October 2013 - Finnish game developer Frozenbyte is proud to announce Trine 2: Complete Story for Sony's new console PlayStation 4. Aiming to be among the launch titles, Trine 2: Complete Story includes a total of 20 exciting levels full of adventure, including the Goblin Menace expansion campaign and a secret unlockable level called the Dwarven Caverns.
"The PS4 has been a joy to develop on, and the power of the console is amazing. Trine 2: Complete Story even with all its graphical splendor runs in full 1080p with steady 60 fps," says Frozenbyte CEO Mr. Lauri Hyvärinen, and continued: "We also support stereoscopic 3D and it's just amazing to see the beautiful world come alive in such great detail on displays that support 3D, we definitely recommend everyone to check it out if given the chance."
Trine 2: Complete Story is aiming to be a PS4 launch game with further details to be confirmed soon.
Trine 2: Complete Story is a sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming. You play as one of the Three Heroes who make their way through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world. The game features an exciting adventure full of action, including physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic; wicked goblins as the heroes' adversaries; and a magical environment full of wonder.
- Three heroes – the Wizard, the Thief and the Knight – in a story-driven adventure full of fantasy
- Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic
- Plenty of skills and abilities to solve puzzles in different play styles
- Intuitive control system designed to take full advantage of the PS4 controller's touch surface
- Online and local co-op with up to three players
- Includes the expansion Trine 2: Goblin Menace
- Includes the Dwarven Caverns level, unlocked by collecting secret map pieces
- 20 exciting levels in total, ranging from lush forests to a burning desert, to the insides of a giant sand worm
- Beautiful graphics in Full HD 1080p, 60 fps
- Stereoscopic 3D support