Gaijin Entertainment announces the development of new historical flight simulator "Wings of Prey", exclusively for PC platform.
"Wings of Prey" is based around the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Players can participate in some of the war’s most famous battles piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. There are six theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun' representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe.
“Wings of Prey” also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. “Wings of Prey” features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions.
- Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life;
- Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe;
- Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more;
- Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation;
- Downloadable content support: more planes and missions are coming next year;
- Support of 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets;
- Thrilling multiplayer: 4 game modes to choose; VoIP, lobby game system, leaderboards, friends lists, join-in-progress and host migration features provide great experience;
- Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule
Wings of Prey official site: http://www.airwargame.com
Wings of Prey teaser you can download here: http://airwargame.com/upload/media/WoP_teaser_720p_H264.avi
Preorder on yuPlay.com: http://yuplay.com/story.php?id=1587
About Gaijin Entertainment:
Gaijin Entertainment specializes in creation of games for various platforms (PC/PS3/Xbox 360) but it also gives much attention to technology-related research work which provides attraction and applicability to the company's solutions in changeable IT market conditions. At the moment Gaijin team is represented by six departments and over sixty highly qualified employees. The company's projects have received a range of mass media and game industry awards including a few KRI Awards as «Best simulator for next-gen consoles» (IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey / PS3, X-box 360), «Best technologies» for Dagor Engine™ , «Best sound» and many more. Web: http://www.gaijinent.com