Following hot on the heels of the #1 Steam top selling SRPG Agarest: Generations Of War, Ghostlight are proud to announce its much anticipated prequel, Agarest: Generations Of War Zero! Available for pre-purchase now, the prequel will be released on Steam this coming Thursday, bringing an enticing blend of in-depth strategy and epic multi-generational storytelling to PC!
Anyone pre-purchasing the game will receive a healthy 20% discount meaning the game will be just $15.99 down from $19.99.
Here are just some of the exciting new features in Agarest: Generations of War Zero:
· Numerous graphical improvements - including the addition of stunningly animated character portraits
· Vacation Days - improve the bonds with your party and unlock bonus items, costumes and locations
· New Races – a variety of new races are now available for your party
· Enhanced Towns – with more interactivity and additional areas to explore
· Card Skill System - customise the main character’s battle style and skills
· Extra Mode – a new hard difficulty unlocked by players who have cleared the first game, also allowing access to the world map, items and all characters from the original game.
And that’s not all. There are also new PC exclusive features such as cloud saving, a full revamp of how DLC is managed within existing saves, plus the ability to decide which direction the controls are to be offset.
To mark the release of Agarest: Generations of War Zero Ghostlight have also slashed the price of the original Agarest: Generations of War from $19.99 to just $14.99.
Established in 2004, Ghostlight specialise in bringing the best in Japanese gaming to the PAL region. Ghostlight have released numerous JRPGs such as the Agarest series, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and multiple entries in the Shin Megami Tensei series, including Devil Survivor Overclocked and Persona 3 Portable. Ghostlight are currently working to bring Agarest: Generations of War Zero to PC.
About Idea Factory
Located in Tokyo and founded in 1994, Idea Factory has developed and published many well-received RPGS and innovative visual novel games. Some of their more popular titles include, the Agarest War series, the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, Sweet Fuse and Sorcery Saga. Idea Factory is part of the Idea Factory Group, which comprises Idea Factory, Compile Heart and Design Factory and Idea Factory International.
To learn more about us, see the information on the Idea Factory web site: http://www.ideaf.co.jp.