Haarlem, The Netherlands –24 October 2012 – In conjunction with Kukouri Mobile Entertainment, Iceberg Interactive announces that the free zombie mode of the squad-based action game Tiny Troopers will be available on Steam later today. In this new DLC you get to kill off hordes of hungry zombies and undead chickens as they are trying to get a hold of your troopers.
Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder says: “Tiny Troopers is just such a fun game and it has done tremendously well on iOS and Mac, recently being the #1 paid game in Mac App Store in many countries. The high resolution PC version now not only includes the much-requested WASD controls, but also from today, it includes additional free zombie DLC.”
Last but not least, the soldiers may be tiny but they are available at a huge 66% off from Steam, for just 24 hours – so get your fill of comic style warfare!
About Tiny Troopers
Tiny Troopers puts you in command of a team of small soldiers. Guide them through 30 deadly missions: destroy enemy armor, escort journalists and eliminate enemy generals to name
but just a few. You will face enemy infantry, snipers, technical and even tanks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted: each new stripe they gain makes them tougher. To increase their chances of survival, get your troopers better equipment, reinforce them with specialists like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support during missions. This is the funniest way to fight in a war!
Zombie mode features:
• Face endless waves of brain-munching zombies, including undead chickens!
• Utilize air dropped crates of special weapons to lay devastation on the zombie hordes!
• Use all your favorite special forces troopers to take down the undead.
• Survive as long as you can against unending waves of normal and special zombies!
• The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
• Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
• Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
• Reinforce your squad with specialists like machine-gunner, medic and delta force.
• Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
Give War a Chance!
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive (http://www.iceberg-interactive.com) is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Iceberg operates in the vibrant European games market through retail publishing and worldwide via direct relationships with dozens of digital download portals. With a distinct focus on the genres of simulations, adventure, strategy and MMO/action games, Iceberg has successfully released digital hits in European retail, such as Killing Floor, Wings of Prey, APB Reloaded and Endless Space - but is also known to back indie developers in getting their games into both the retail and digital space.
About Kukouri Mobile Entertainment
Privately held Finnish mobile games developer, Kukouri Mobile Entertainment develops games
for high-end mobile devices like the Apple iPhone, iPad and Android platforms. For more
information about Kukouri Mobile Entertainment and Tiny Troopers, please visit www.kukouri.com.