Haarlem, The Netherlands – 28 April 2010 – Premier videogame publisher Iceberg Interactive today announces that the English version of its much anticipated next release, the combat flight simulator game for PC ‘Wings of Gold’, has been shipped to retail across the UK and Scandinavia in time to hit shelves on 30th April 2010. The German and French retail versions of the game will be released on May 21st and June 15th respectively.
Wings of Prey treats its players to the ultimate World War II combat experience. Re-enact some of the most famous battles like The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily or Korsun. Players can choose their own country, alliances and planes. The game also boasts an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play. Wings of Prey features hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles. The unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allow players to see breathtaking ground support actions. In short, Wings of Prey is not only a must have for all flight combat fanatics but also a treat for everyone who loves to win in battle!
To find out more about Wings of Prey and to keep up with the latest news on the game, visit www.iceberg-interactive.com
Wings of Prey features
• Authentic World War atmosphere: Cutting edge technologies with highly detailed visuals bring the epic battles to life
• Engage in more than 50 missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe
• Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience over 40 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt and many more.
• Flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation
• Downloadable content support: more planes and missions coming in 2010
• Support of 6-DOF TrachIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets
• Vast multiplayer: 4 game modes to choose; VoIP, lobby, game system, leaderboards, friends lists, join-in-progress and host migration features provide great experience
• Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule
Press quotes on Wings of Prey:
“Wings of Prey would stand out even if the sim field were considerably more crowded.” IGN - 83%
“A rare sim triumph.” PC Gamer - 78%
“A game that flies high”. PC Format - 82%
About Gaijin Entertainment
Gaijin Entertainment is a dynamically evolving Russian developer, established in 2001. Gaijin Entertainment is not only engaged in creation of games for various platforms, but also license their own highly technologically advanced engine Dagor Engine 3.0 to other developers. Gaijin Entertainment is also actively engaged in research of new, promising technologies that provide decisions with appeal and urgency in current fast-changing conditions of the IT-market.
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is a premier videogame publisher set to make a splash in the interactive entertainment industry. The company is staffed with a mix of industry veterans and upcoming young talent, has offices in key locations across Europe and has established partnerships all over the globe for both online and offline sales. Hence why Iceberg is a great alternative for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience. The company has the licenses for several console platforms yet currently focuses foremost on PC gaming. Iceberg is among the market leaders for the following niche genres for PC: simulators, adventure and action games.
Don’t just play… play it cool.
For more information visit www.iceberg-interactive.com to keep up with the latest breaking news.