LAS VEGAS, NV – February 20, 2013 – Jet Set Games™ today announced that its award-winning, turn-based strategy game, Highborn™, is now available with eight redesigned missions, all-new art, and improved gameplay for the PC and Macintosh platforms on Steam® at http://store.steampowered.com/app/209850/.
Highborn, previously only available on the iOS and Android mobile platforms, along with the Chrome Web Store, has been completely re-imagined as a downloadable game for PC and Mac, and is now available at a one-week celebratory launch price of $7.49, 25% off it’s regular price of $9.99.
“Many of Jet Set’s employees have a long history of building strategy games for the PC, and it feels great to be developing for this platform again,” said Rade Stojsavljevic, president and co-founder of Jet Set Games. “We chose to bring Highborn to Steam, not only to satisfy our customer’s demands, but also because we knew we could take advantage of the processing power of the PC to really showcase the amazing graphics and improved gameplay that we’ve put into this re-imagined version of Highborn.”
In Highborn, players are treated to two strategy games that combine to offer an intelligent, tactical experience without the frenetic play of a traditional RTS. Players move forces around an overhead map to secure spells and combat support, then dive into 3D combat to deploy those advantages against an unsuspecting enemy. All the fun and fighting is set against an irreverent tale, filled with wacky heroes, witty dialogue and wild assumptions.
· A Light Touch – Highborn is a turn-based strategy game that offers a satisfying experience for players, no matter if they spend minutes or hours in the game.
· Time for a New Strategy – Highborn features a unique blend of strategic movement and combat that caters to a variety of gameplay styles and offers a great deal of replayability.
· Many Styles of Play – Players unlock hero characters as they progress through the game, giving them access to different abilities and play styles, along with different strategies to use against their opponents.
· Achieve Greatness – More than 20 achievements to unlock, including judicious use of turns, using units as bait, and making it through an entire mission without capturing support structures.
· Beautiful Artwork – Highborn for Steam features high-quality, fully 3D artwork that takes advantage of the graphical capabilities of the PC and Mac platforms.
· Re-Designed Gameplay – Re-imagined missions, improved gameplay and an updated interface offers a brand new gameplay experience for anyone who previously purchased the iOS or Android versions of Highborn.
· Highborn on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/209850/
· Highborn on the Chrome Web Store: http://bit.ly/dX6iLf
· Highborn for iPhone and iPod Touch http://itunes.com/app/Highborn
· Highborn HD for iPad http://itunes.com/app/HighbornHD
· Highborn Lite for iPhone and iPod Touch: http://itunes.com/app/HighbornLite
· Highborn HD Lite for iPad: http://itunes.com/app/HighbornHDLite
· Highborn on Amazon Appstore for Android:
· Highborn: http://j.mp/HBAndroid
· Highborn Chapter 2: http://j.mp/HBAndroidChp2
· Highborn Chapter 3: http://j.mp/HBAndroidChp3
· Product website: http://jetsetgames.net/games/highborn
· Facebook Page: http://www.Facebook.com/JetSetGames
· Twitter Feed: http://www.Twitter.com/JetSetGames
· Flickr Assets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jetsetgames
· YouTube Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/JetSetGames
About Jet Set Games, Inc.
Jet Set Games™, Inc. was founded in 2008 by creators of the original Command & Conquer games, and is based out of Las Vegas, NV. The company develops products for mobile devices and console platforms with a focus on elegant design and simple control, including the critically and commercially successful turn-based strategy game, Highborn, available for Apple’s iOS, the Android OS, and Google’s Chrome web browser; and the action/puzzler Conspiracy for PlayStation®Home. More information on the company and its products can be found at JetSetGames.net.
Jet Set Games and Highborn are trademarks or registered trademarks of Jet Set Games, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.