Bracknell, UK, 7th March 2014 – Secure your supply lines, rally the troops and prepare to continue your campaign of conquest under the ruling hand of Julius Caesar. Steam Early Access for Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar updates today: adding chapter 3 to the campaign, improved enemy combat AI and many other features, tweaks and bug fixes.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is available to play now via Early Access. For more information on Steam Early Access head over to the Steam page here.
View a Developer Walkthrough for Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar here
Full Update Change Log:
- German Localizations
- Chapter 3 added
- New objective rewards in chapter 2
- Miscellaneous AI, balance, and objective tweaks in chapters 1 & 2
- All friendly unit formations are now visible on the battlefield
- Randomised enemies for some battles
- Improved enemy combat AI
- New background asset loader to improve performance
- Unit selections can now be assigned to the number keys
- Fixed bug with non-english characters in the load/save game screen
- Fixed "Unit formation index" bug
- Fixed some "Error caching brigade" bugs
- Diplomacy options that would break the campaign are now locked
- Fixed potential freeze when units rout
- Fixed bug with drag selection when a lot of units were onscreen
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes. It will immerse you in history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situations.
For more information on Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar please visit www.kasedogames.com