In the midst of a devastating epidemic, a young woman finds herself unceremoniously dumped into a plague colony full of monsters. Discovering a strange "half-way world" between life and death, she proceeds to gather a small army of disaffected survivors and sets off in hope of escape!
Defender's Quest is a unique blend of real-time Tower Defense strategy and tactical RPG meta-game, complete with a colorful cast of characters and fast-paced story-telling.
This game respects your time. Play through the game's "casual" missions for a quick 2-5 hour experience, or hunker down and take on "advanced" and "extreme" missions for the hardcore 30+ hour experience you crave.
Defender's Quest is available for sale NOW at www.defendersquest.com!
The game is currently being offered under an initial release price of $6.99. Everyone who buys the game will receive FREE updates to all future versions of the game.
In a few months a bonus release will be offered, including lots of extra goodies, secrets, and extended end-game content, at a price of $9.99.
The games original soundtrack is also available for sale for 99 cents when bundled with a purchase of the game.
- DRM Free!
- Import save file from the demo!
- Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux!
- Tower-defense style tactical battle system!
- Customizable characters!
- Story written by USDA certified English major! *
- ~100 Uniquely designed battle challenges over 34 maps!
- Extreme challenges for Hardcore types!
- Casual challenges for Your Mom! **
- Skippable / pausable cutscenes!
- Accessibility features for gamers with disabilities!
- Bonus "endless" challenge modes! (Not available in demo)
- Multiple bullet points!
*The U.S. Department of Agriculture does not certify the freshness of domestically grown English Majors.
**The USDA has certified, however, that your mother is a classy lady. You should call her sometime, she misses you.
- Things we didn't include:
- 40+ hours of padding
- Zillions of random battles
- Pointless fetch quests
- Whiny emo kids
- Deliberate micro-management
- Cumbersome menus six layers deep
- $60 price tag
- Aeris dying