We present you the new pure fun racing game featuring illegal racing and astonishing car tuning. Every effort has been made to produce a game that would surprise the gamer behind each corner and guarantee the highest level of gaming experience. Still, we did not expect to create one of the best racing games ever published.
- Simple rules. Take part in an adrenaline boosting race, win the stake money and purchase a new car;
- 10 awesome pimp cars in 30 tuned versions, offering a full variety of vehicle types, from standard automobiles, through racing cars and offroads, to big trucks. The cars differ in performance, road behavior and in terms of skills required from the gamer;
- 21 racing tracks in 7 different arenas: Warsaw, Berlin, Amsterdam, Gdansk, Krakow, Katowice and the Stunt Track. Each track has unique qualities and requires special skills;
- 5 game modes: Standard, Speed Demon, Destroyer, Schemer and Hunter;
- Wired tuning. You will be positively flabbergasted to see the radical tuning and painting that could never be featured in a game licensed by a car manufacturer;
- Secret tuning codes may cause a hot dog, safe, cake, rocket or a pumpkin to appear on your car or make the car behave in an unusual funny way and produce strange sounds;
- Car physics honed to perfection. The racing experience awaiting you includes jumping tens of meters over obstacles, sliding through corners, pushing your opponents off the road and destroying objects in your way (like barrels, boxes or tires);
- Import your own car paintings and new 3D objects into the game. You can practically create your own game world;
- Compare your results with players from all over the world. If you can prove to us that you are the best, we will publish your score on our website. Earn our respect! Show us who's the boss around here!
MIN. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Processor 1.6 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- Radeon 9200 128 MB
MarkSoft was found in 1990. The company accumulated knowledge about market trends of early '90s followed with distribution and publishing based on Commodore titles. Recognising the emerging PC-Game market in 1994, Marksoft shifted to extensive work in this field. By the end of 1995 Marksoft became one of the prominent distributors and publishers in Poland.