After a successful launch, ACE COMBAT INFINITY goes higher in the sky thanks to a massive patch offering tons of new content to enhance the players’ experience:
· 5 New Standard Aircrafts including F-14D, F-15J, Su-33, Su-37 and ASF-X Shinden II
· Aircraft Level Cap Increase from Level 10 to Level 15 for the following Aircrafts:
§ F-4E Phantom II
§ F-4G Phantom II Wild Weasel
§ F-16C Fighting Falcon
§ AV-8B Harrier II plus
§ Mirage 2000-5
§ Su-25TM Frogfoot
§ F-14A Tomcat
§ Su-24MP Fencer
§ MiG-29A Fulcrum
§ Gripen C
§ F-16F Fighting Falcon
§ Su-24M Fencer-D
· 9 New Aircrafts parts
· Campaign Mission 7 will be available
· New Special Raid Missions:
· Stonehenge Destruction Mission: 3 type of missions where the player faces the White, Gold and Red versions of Stonehenge.
· Large-Scale Destruction: 3 types of missions, available during a limited time, where the player faces enemies on the ground, on the air and on the sea.
· Ranking System enhancement: Players will be available to see their rivals/allies ranking from now on!
On top of that, other improvements are to be implemented for all ACE COMBAT INFINITY fans!
ACE COMBAT INFINITY for PlayStation®3 and its latest patch are available now in Europe and Australasia via the PlayStation®Network. Maintain radio contact with BANDAI NAMCO Games’ ACE COMBAT official website www.AceCombat-Infinity.com and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/AceCombat to receive vital ACE COMBAT INFINITY mission updates.
All trademarks and copyrights associated with the manufacturers, aircraft, models, trade names, brands and visual images depicted in this game are the property of their respective owners, and used with such permissions.