Jolt Online Gaming, Europe's largest independent online gaming network, soon exceeding over 350,000 paid subscriptions to their European Online Game Franchises, is pleased to announce that it will soon be providing world-wide support for the highly acclaimed Online Roleplaying Game "Saga Of Ryzom".
Developer Nevrax today announced that they will discontinue their partnership with the Themis Group and MDO Entertainment by the end of this month. The Themis Group and MDO Entertainment were responsible for managing the Game in North-America, France and Germany.
Jolt Online Gaming will now be managing the Game in all territories where Saga Of Ryzom has been released, in addition to their previous involvement, which included Server-Hosting, Customer Support, Event Management and Community Management across the UK and various other European countries.
About Jolt Online Gaming Ltd
Launched in October 1999, http://www.jolt.co.uk is Europe's largest and most popular privately owned and independent online gaming network - with in excess of 900 game servers online.
Utilising a multi-Gigabit network, Jolt is the network of choice for serious gamers and games companies alike.
As well as its' public gaming servers jolt also provides tailored solutions for game developers, publishers and companies. Jolt Online Gaming's Portfolio includes a large number of highly acclaimed online gaming titles, such as "Asheron's Call", "Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings", "The Saga Of Ryzom", "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.", "Time Of Defiance", "Planetarion", "Nation States", "Eve Online", "Roma Victor" and many more.
For further information, please visit http://www.jolt.co.uk
About Nevrax Ltd
Founded in early 2000, Paris based developer NEVRAX is an online game and software development company that specializes in MMORPG engine and production tool technologies and products. Utilizing NeL, its open-source engine, Nevrax's team of 50+ engineers and designers have just successfully launched their first MMORPG, the Sci-Fi based Game "The Saga of Ryzom". NEVRAX is currently in the process of developing the first Add-On to the Game, to be announced at this year's E3 in Los Angeles. For further information, please visit www.ryzom.com.
About The Saga of Ryzom
Explore and adventure with thousands of other players from around the world in exciting news lands. The Saga of Ryzom lets you:
- Engage hordes of enemies in epic invasions driven by the RAID (Real-Time Army Invasion Deployment) Engine.
- Build a truly unique character using flexible skill-based advancement systems.
- Create your own customized special attacks and spells using the Modular Action System.
- Construct, customize, and enchant items to create unique powerful equipment for your character.
- Meet strangers, make friends and form your own guild, then reap incredible rewards by taking on epic quests as a cohesive unit.
- Gain fame through your adventures and become a known Hero of the land.
- Unlock the lost history of your civilization and shape the course of the saga.