Québec, Canada – June 17, 2013th, 2013 - Independent game developer Nine Dots Studio is excited to announce their game, GoD Factory: Wingmen, the 4vs4 space combat MOBA will be available on PC, Mac and Linux platforms. The competitive game allows players build their ships part by part and fight massive online battles. GoD Factory is currently on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight seeking support from the community to finish the ambitious project.
GoD Factory: Wingmen is a multiplayer space combat sim where the player works with a team of up to three other players to destroy the opponent’s Carrier while defending their own. Before entering battle, players have the opportunity to construct and customize their own ships out of an enormous wealth of hulls, weapons, upgrades and components. Players will first have to choose a unique race, each of which focuses on a different play style and boasts a unique visual look. In the game, the players must destroy different key areas of the enemy Carrier to incapacitate it and ultimately destroy it.
Key features of the upcoming title:
- Fully customizable gunships – Each unique ship is fully customizable with different parts that can be swapped in and out for vastly different gameplay.
- Online multiplayer – Play 4v4 online matches with friends and the community.
- Four playable species – Choose the dragon-like quadrupedal Guantri, the levitating robotic-like Chorion, the plant-like Ar Blossom, just to name a few.
- Intense tactical dogfights – Choose the best tactics for taking out each of the six integrity points of the ship, each point having an affect on gameplay.
- Multiple layers of complexity – Battles can be won in a multitude of ways, giving players the ability to create unique tactical offensive and defense strategies within their teams.
- Oculus Rift and joystick enabled – Experience flight simulation like never before.
GoD Factory: Wingmen is set for a 2013 release on PC, Mac and Linux. The game is currently on Kickstarter seeking funds to support the ambitious project.
A trailer featuring the game on the Oculus Rift has been released in conjunction with the press release and can be seen via the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYa2cEOP_yI
Fans of the game are encouraged to visit the Steam Greenlight page and vote to see it available on the distribution platform. For additional information, visit their Website, Facebook and Twitter.
About Nine Dots Studio:
Nine Dots Studio Inc. is a company located in Québec city. Our founder, Guillaume Boucher-Vidal, incorporated the company in February 2011. We appealed to the community for funding through the crowdfunding website RocketHub.com and successfully met out goal of 15000$ (Thanks again to all our contributors!). We’ve published our pilot project, Brand, in February 2012 on Xbox Live Indie Games and released the game on PC in May 2012. Our intent with this game was to complete a first project and learn as much as we could to prepare us for the future. We’re currently working on GoD Factory, an ambitious new project.