New York, USA (June 27, 2008) Paradox Interactive welcomes you to Calradia, a medieval world stained by war, yet bristling with opportunities for the brave and the cunning. Step forward into the realm of – Mount and Blade.
Populated by lords and vassals who rule over the peasantry. Where knights and mercenaries fight side by side, or against each other. A land filled with all manner of threats, from roving bands of bandits to parties of war-deserters. Where merchants trade their wares and slavers sell on the spoils of war.Grab the reins of your mount and unsheathe your blade, prepare to ride out to a land of adventure.
- Free-form sandbox gameplay. Trade, serve, or even joust. Go anywhere, do anything in a world thriving with hundreds of locations.
- Distinctive horseback combat. Mount up and attack your foes with swords, lances or arrows.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting system.
- Be a lonesome adventurer, conniving merchant, or a commander of armies.
- Interact with hundreds of characters; hire mercenaries to build a private army, accept quests to assassinate troublemakers, or boost your reputation by buying a round of beer at the local tavern.
Visit the website at: www.paradoxplaza.com/MountandBlade
For press inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy stable, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United Stats and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes original titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as the best published titles like Penumbra: Black Plague, Supreme Ruler 2020, and the greatly-anticipated Majesty 2 – The Fantasy Kingdom Sim.
Visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com for more information.