New York 4th of May 2009 - Paradox Interactive today announced the release of a downloadable patch for Elven Legacy, the Fantasy Strategy Wargame for the PC developed by Russian studio 1C: Ino-CO.
The new patch for the English versions of Elven Legacy addresses a variety of issues and once the patch has been downloaded and installed, the player will notice the updates of the patch that includes:
Elven Legacy Patch 184.108.40.206 updates:
- Russian voice-overs in the tutorial are changed to English
- The localization of Chosen Fencers unit has been corrected
- The amount of Video Memory is now detected correctly on Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit
- The issues with the Advanced Tutorial mission has been corrected
- Final movie sequence is now correct
- Fixed image quality issues when FSAA (full-screen anti-aliasing) is on in Windows video driver options
- Opening Mission map (“M” keyboard shortcut) is now working
Elven Legacy sends players on an epic quest aimed to restore the former glory of the Elven race. With a thrilling non-linear storyline and tools that allow players to create their own missions and share them in multiplayer mode, Elven Legacy will provide hours of exciting game play for strategy fans.
Elven Legacy is available from retailers everywhere, along with all good digital download outlets for a suggested retail price of €29.99.