Ossett, West Yorkshire, UK – Friday 28th September 2012 – Team17 are proud to announce that Worms™ Revolution is now available for pre-order for the PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation Store!
Worms™ Revolution is set to launch on October 10th for PlayStation 3 and will be priced at £10.99.
Fans who take advantage of the pre-order can make an immediate saving on the price with a pre-order cost of just £9.99. In addition, fans who pre-order before the launch date will also receive a FREE copy of the madcap Worms™ Crazy Golf!
About the Game:
Worms™ Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. With 32 single player missions, 20 single player puzzles, online or local multiplayer for up to 4 players, 3 multiplayer modes, customisation, worm classes and dynamic water!
• 32 single player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
• Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
• Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
• 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
• Customise your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
• New dynamic water and physics objects
• New weapons
• Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
Worms™ Revolution is scheduled for an October 10th 2012 release and will appear on Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace, PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation®Network Store and PC via Steam.
For more information on Worms™ please visit www.team17.com or www.facebook.com/WormsTeam17
About Team17 Digital Ltd.:
Team17 Digital Limited (Team17) celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010 and headquartered in West Yorkshire, England, it is a leading independent developer and digital publishing company. Founded in 1990, the company develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for digital game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. More information about Team17 products can be found at www.team17.com.