ondon, UK – August 27, 2013 – Today, Ubisoft ® announced the development of Just Dance® Kids 2014, the fourth Kids title in the leading Just Dance game franchise. The game is back with new choreography and a fresh tracklist fit for the entire family. Just Dance Kids 2014 will be released for the Wii™ and Wii U™ systems from Nintendo and the Kinect™ for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The game will be available in the UK on October 25th.
“We’ve seen parents, teachers and families from around the world bring our Just Dance Kids games into their living rooms and classrooms over the past few years,” said Geoffroy Sardin, vice president of sales and marketing, Ubisoft EMEA. “We’re dedicated to making Just Dance Kids 2014 our best Kids dance game to date with new music, dance moves and features to make the dance experience fun for the entire family.”
The tracklist features 30 songs from kids’ favourite pop stars, TV shows, movies, and more with hits like “One Thing” by One Direction, “Hit the Lights” by Selena Gomez & The Scene, “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato and “Put Your Hearts Up" By Ariana Grande. There are new features and family favourite modes, including:
· Just Create Mode: Exclusively for Kinect, Just Create Mode lets kids star in their very own music video by creating their own original choreography and dance routines.
· Dance Director Mode: Available for the Wii U, Dance Director Mode allows one player to act as the leader by using the GamePad to surprise players with dance move suggestions in the middle of songs. Kids can show off their unique moves and get awarded points from the Dance Director!
· Parents Corner: This feature put the parents in control. With non-stop shuffle, fitness tracker, and custom playlists, Parents Corner even lets parents see how many calories their child is burning while dancing.
The tracklist includes the following tracks:
· Hit the Lights – Selena Gomez & The Scene
· Give Your Heart A Break – Demi Lovato
· We Go Well Together – Goldheart
· One Thing – One Direction
· Put Your Hearts Up – Ariana Grande
· Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) – Victorious Cast featuring Victoria Justice
· Ready or Not – Bridgit Mendler
· Get Ready to Wiggle – The Wiggles
· The Freeze Game – Yo Gabba Gabba
· 7 8 9
· Day O (The Banana Boat Song)
· Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance)
· Get Down on It
· Hit Me With Your Best Shot
· I Like To Move It
· Magic Carpet Ride
· Problem (Monster Remix)
· Fraggle Rock (Opening and Closing Theme)
· The Hustle
· The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
· Walking On Sunshine
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 29 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2012-13 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,256 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.