NEW YORK, NY, September 10, 2013 – Vogster Online is proud to announce that Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD, a brand new game in series of the classic dinosaur hunting simulators, is available on the PlayStation Network as a downloadable title for PlayStation 3. The cost is $12.99 and the download size is about 600 Mb.
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD is a modern day version of the classic best-selling dinosaur hunting simulator Carnivores developed by Action Forms and released initially for PC and most recently for iOS, Android and PlayStation Portable. And now it is time for the next big sequel! Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD is a completely new game for PlayStation 3 set in the same universe and featuring recognizable dinosaur types, familiar weapons and equipment. The game provides similar experience to any hunting simulators: you have to stalk your prey using tracking devices, scent maskers and decoys. Yet it is far from your average deer hunter: going against the largest creatures known to mankind, you will need all your skills to survive. Hunt or be hunted!
Please visit www.carnivoreshd.com for more information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a media code.
*The game is released in North America and will be available in Europe later this year.
Game overview and key features:
In the near future advances in engineering made interstellar travel possible, bringing forth the era of space exploration. Along many planets the mankind has discovered was a world very similar to Earth circa Jurassic period. The planet had a lot of islands populated with huge and wild animals, which supposedly looked just like Earth's long extinct dinosaurs. Soon enough exploration of the planet began. «DinoHunt, Inc» was established, and the company started to provide hunting trips for everyone wealthy and bold enough to take on mighty creatures inhabiting the planet.
You are one of those hunters. The game brings you to an ancient environment and lets you hunt for the most dangerous and the strongest creatures in the universe. Get a hunting license, pack up your gear, choose an island to hunt and embark on the adventure of a lifetime!
• Beautiful surroundings. Visit huge realistic islands each representing a certain type of environment. There are beaches, jungles, forests, rocky plains and deserts.
• Different dinosaur types. Start with an easy prey and move up the food chain eventually hunting the biggest and the deadliest creatures alive!
• Get ready for the hunt. Take a high caliber rifle or a silent crossbow, but don’t forget your trusty side gun just in case. And make sure to mask yourself from animals with CoverScent!
• Jurassic national park. Explore the islands and observe the wildlife. You can still capture dinosaurs without killing them; just make sure to put animals down first with tranquilizer ammo.
• Realistic AI. Prey reacts to visuals, sounds and smell. Dinosaurs’ senses differ from species to species. And make sure to land your shot well: wounded animals run for their life or become enraged and try to take you down!
• Trophy Room. Every hunter has to keep his trophies on display – collect all types of dinosaurs including the mighty and feared T-Rex!
• PlayStation Move support. You can use the controller to move, aim, shoot, and do everything else needed to hunt and survive.