XPEC Entertainment Inc., revealed today its first gameplay trailer highlighting the six entertaining multiplayer modes in its upcoming action-platformer Do Not Fall. This trailer showcases the fast-paced action and entertaining multiplayer game types adding gripping gameplay action.
Do Not Fall features the following six multiplayer modes:
• Soccer – Shoot the ball into the goal to gain points. When time runs out, the person with most points will be the winner.
• Crown Grabber - A version of “King of the Hill”, the crown holder continuously gains points. If the crown holder falls, the crown will be returned to the field – players must grab it and hold it as long as possible to gain points.
• A Cold Wind Blows – A version of “Last Man Standing”, floor tiles will disappear and players must reach the safe tile areas or risk losing points from falling. Extra points can be gained by collecting coins on this stage.
• Step On The Floor - The players can gain the points by stepping on the floor tile, if fall they lose points. The player with the highest points is the winner.
• Occupy The Base - Players gain points when they highlight special floor tile bases – the more tile bases occupied, the more points they are awarded. Killer snowmen are on the loose in this level, adding to the multiplayer mayhem.
• Mark The Territory – Each player can mark floor tiles with their specific color to add to their territory. Points are gained from the gathering the respective color flag from the marked floor tiles and bringing them back to the player’s base.
Do Not Fall is a comical action-platform game that puts players in the role of a fearless adventurer named Pipi who lives inside a drink vending machine. Players must explore seven themed worlds to gather enough materials to make one delicious drink. They will have to prove their reflexes are quick enough to avoid disappearing tiles, obstacles, and traps along the way.
Do Not Fall will be available exclusively on the PlayStation®Network on Tuesday, July 23 for $9.99. For more information about the game, check out Do Not Fall’s Facebook page or the official website.