Zuxxez are the publishing and production company for Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire, a strategy game developed by I-Deal Games.
I-Deal Games has optimized the original engine for an improved graphics resolution and has integrated innumerous new features. This has made the simultaneous deployment of 10 instead of 6 mercenaries possible, which is what the fans and must have been missing. This all packaged with an exciting high realism factor and an astounding gameplay will bring many hours of changing tactics and enthralling, addictive action. The game is aimed at the mid-price market in Europe at a cost of 29,95 Euro.
JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: WILDFIRE
.........And even if it is a totally crappy, corrupt regime, don't suppose for one moment that you as the liberator will be greeted with open arms.
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire brings you back to Arulco. Although what you find there is in no way pleasing! The population is being terrorized by a reckless army; in the meantime the main export goods are drugs. Subversion and fraudulence has infiltrated all levels of local government and the ever-present Mafia has his fingers in many pies.
You are working undercover on behalf of the US government and your goal is to destroy the mighty drug cartel. You'll need a skilled hand to put together the right team of mercenaries, the negotiating skills of a diplomat to get the skeptical population onto your side. More importantly, you must have the strategic genius of a general and the fighting tactics of a guerrilla.
Should you fail, your "client" will deny all knowledge of your existence.
Wildfire is so realistic that should you reach the end, you will be qualified to write the manual on guerrilla warfare. Weaken an overpowering enemy with surprising single attacks. But be sure to fit your tactics to the situation and keep them varied and then, perhaps, you will gain control of the most important military bases.
If you believe you know the lye of land and your mission will be as easy as a walk on the beach, then think again!
The further you proceed, the more numerous and better equipped the opponents are. Take care not to think in accustomed categories and ensure that your teams and their equipment really do fit the task. The gameplay really does follow the absolutely, realistic actuality of guerrilla warfare and the bloody, hard facts of current weapons systems.
Only the best of strategy and role-play:
- Incomparable depth of gaming
- Non-linear gameplay
- A unique mixture of real time reconnaissance and turn based combat.
- You influence the smallest details of every tactical move.
- Create your own optimal mercenary.
- Interact with more than 150 characters.
- Recruit teams of mercenaries all with their own unique personality.
- The likes and dislikes of mercenaries between themselves influence the motivation and skill of a team.
- Mercenaries have an excellent memory for the behavior of the gamer: Good and bad experiences have their own effect on the players game.
- Three difficulty levels.
New in Wildfire
- Up to 10 mercenaries in a team.
- 230 new or reworked sectors: new settlements, increased building density (14-20 per Sector).
- Realistic sector design with regard to the functionality of buildings. Lush and denser
Varying landscapes with changing density of vegetation and new visual conditions in close combat.
- All weapons and explosives have been newly balanced with absolutely authentic characteristics.
- Total realism in the combination of weapons and protection systems: the balancing between the arms and ammunition used, and the protection worn, corresponds to the actuality of current weapons.
- Improved sound effects for a new, exciting and authentic gaming feeling.
- New weapons: USP, Uzi, UMP, MP5A3, Mini-30, HK33, G36, MP7, MSG90, AN-94, RPK, V-94, VAL, VSS.
- All weapons are shown with new, realistic graphics.
- Accessories for Russian and NATO weapons partly separated.
- There are new opponents and unfortunately for the player they have become a lot tougher, cleverer and unscrupulous. Differing enemy behavior demands a higher quality of varying tactics and non-linear thinking.
- Civilians have become more skeptical and distrustful and extremely defensive.
- There are different groups of civilians all with varying interests: you need a steady and diplomatic hand to make sure that you don't have the whole country against you.
- It is difficult to gain the loyalty of the civilians, but the changing, basic economy in Arulco makes it absolutely necessary.
- Guerrilla tactics lead to victory: and special care must be taken to remain invisible and mobile while keeping the enemy in your sights.
- Make a tactical withdrawal and then hit back and surprise the enemy from various sector access points.
- The difficulty level increases successively after taking enemy positions. Military bases are especially difficult to conquer as they are protected by alarm systems, searchlights and minefields.
- Improved overview with a (1024 x 768) resolution and 16 bit color depth.