This patch includes not only improvements to the game engine but also two new bonus campaigns, 1941 Barbarossa to Berling, and 1944 Bagration.
Save games created with earlier versions are NOT compatible with this patch. Please finish your in-progress games before applying this patch.
- fixed a controlled movement error that would cause a CTD when scrolling the map beyond the range of the highlighted unit movement area (Strategiclayabout)
- fixed an AI amphibious movement error that would cause a CTD (Robert Hatcher)
- fixed a TCP/IP game play error that would cause a CTD (Catacol Highlander)
- fixed a scorched earth calculation error (llhnickerson)
- fixed a WAR ENTRY script error that was not properly checking for conditional alignments (Eisenhammer)
- new unit placements can now only be placed at resources connected by rail to either a Capital or Industrial Center
- research breakthrough threshold adjusted from 30% to 45% (Bill R.)
- HQs in Auto-Assist mode will no longer have attachments re-assigned to front line units unless they are out of range of the 'parent' HQ
- adjusted AI Fighter/Medium Bomber/Carrier attacks against ground targets so that the AI will skip attacks with potentially higher losses for these units (steel32)