1. Ability to play local and online dogfights. Local games are against the AI, online games are against the AI and/or human opponents.
2. Dogfights can be up to 4 players.
3. Four nationalities (Britain, USA, Germany, Japan). You can have up to 4 pilots per nationality.
4. The aircraft available for pilots to fly in the demo are the Spitfire I (British), Bf-109E (German), P-40N (USA), and Ki-61 (Japan).
5. One campaign available to play (Dunkirk).
6. Pilots gain experience from flying missions and can purchase skills with the XP, which will enhance their abilities in combat.
7. Pilots can earn medals and be promoted to higher rank with successful missions.
8. Online game statistics are tracked and displayed on the web site, so players can compare their pilots with each other.