The update includes the following improvements:
- Code changes implemented to improve overall memory efficiency for shader based objects.
- Reputation levels could drop to default values under certain rare conditions, now fixed.
- Automatic bypass added for intro video if system is unable to play video on first launch.
- Ships entering radar range would sometimes require manual targeting, now automatic.
Additional improvements from the 2.918 update:
- New 'Zero Throttle' key and button remappable control option added to configuration menu.
- A very rare scenario with targeting could cause mouse point flight control to disable, now fixed.
- Also very rare, certain exit and restart conditions might allow player names to carry over into other multiplayer sessions temporarily, now fixed.
- Viewing multiplayer status list could cause radar direction indicator to disappear under certain conditions, now fixed.
- Deleting entries in the flight log would often result in remaining blank lines, now fixed.