* Fixed a crash in the XSS filter.
* Slightly changed the address bar shading on secure sites to be more subtle and easily-blended.
* Fixed the occurrence of "null" titles in bookmarks dragged from special folders.
* Fixed an error initializing the browser due to trying to restore scratchpad data from a stored session when having switched from a version with devtools to a version without devtools, and the previous version had scratchpad data saved.
* Fixed some minor issues in scratchpad and gcli devtools.
* Updated the HSTS preload list to a much more updated source list, and performing our own checks on validity from now on to have the list be as accurate as possible.
* Disabled Triple-DES cipher suites by default (mitigating SWEET32).
Portable-only: Changed the behavior to, by default, allow it to start a new copy or multiple copies without checking if Pale Moon is already running on the system. You will need separate profiles to run multiple browsers concurrently.