******** Bug Fixes ********
- The Win98 Alt-x error fixed (DDRAW error).
- Ju 52 error completely fixed.
- Memory leak fixed. This is at least one if not the major cause for people running out of main memory (error message ~ "Can not alloc 16MB")
- "Next waypoint" crash workaround again :-/
- Bug in runtime optimizers fixed that might have lead to crashes.
- Udet Buoy mission fixed.
- Reduced VRAM usage a bit, this should help 64MB card owners.
- Robustness (technical: Init imagemapfile, delete  instead of delete, MSVC 8 warnings, Wrong index range fixed)
- Improved debug code (technical: for example Texture fn versus generic fn, Fix to a broken assert, Added assert, added version + build date to crashlog output to be able to differentiate "new" from "old" bugs)
******** Other Improvements for users: ********
- Reactivated Rain. You need to have the worst weather setting to see it. (technical: In the bdg.txt, with RAIN_FACTOR you can in- or decrease the number of "rain threads". 32 is default, 0 is no rain.)
- Minor performance optimizations.
- Separate quality setting for WATER in OPTIONS (mostly for GeForce 4200-4800 users)
- Contrails (Should appear at 16,500 ft and above).
- Player aircraft bullet hit sounds improved.
- "No Spinning Death" - not completely polished yet, but instead of the spinning death camera you get a red screen. You need to activate it via the bdg.txt variable "No_Spinning_Death" to ON. This new effect comes thanks to Buddye
- Improved prop looks at low rpm.
- Use the bdg.txt variable DRAW_MENU_ON_3D_SCREEN to disable the "radio menu". Nice for users using voice input.
- FPS readout colour now same as infoline colour.
- PERFORMANCE_TEST_MODE implemented.
- Coords.txt now also contains pitch info.
- Water shimmer reduced, thanks to Mauser at SimHQ
******** Modder Features: ********
- You can now have 16 fresnel files depending on time of day and weather.
- First version of Multiskin means Skinners can get acquainted and already create some of the data.
- Shaders (one can use Shaders instead of textures). This is an extremely powerful technology, for example the Farcry people boast every pixel goes through a shader. However, it is the absolute, bleeding edge of technology for modders ;). Read technique from file. Use one the hardware supports.
- When BoB is minimized, it now uses almost no (CPU etc) resources. Ignores keystrokes.
- AutoTextureChange partly fixed. Works sometimes now :-/. Supports DDS. Looks for new textures when un-minimizing now.
- DISABLE_ALL_2D_ELEMENTS in the bdg.txt is a nice feature for video makers / screenshot makers. Might also be of interest to pure users.