1. When a towed object's state (beached/disabled/sos etc) is cleared and an object is towed to space, the flag is no longer reset as this has a side effect of also causing the A/P to cancel any pending orientation maneuvering.
2. Giving the FLY-TO command when the CC is under A/P AI control will now perform the action, regardless of the target type. Previously it would ignore the command if the target could not be attacked (e.g. disabled, SOS etc) because attacking that type of target is against the Rules Of Engagement.
3. The PLV is no longer populated by all personnel defined in a mission script (which may include hostile persons).
4. Units ordered to ESCORT the player are automatically added to the priority list (and hence also the PLV) if not already present.
5. Implemented joystick controls support for vehicles when the joystick controller is selected in CONFIG.