- Support for the NaturalPoint TrackIR 3D view control system added.
- Players now receive score credit for remaining lives in multiplayer.
- Selected deployment positions of reinforcements sometimes placed cruisers at a distance, now kept in closer proximity.
- More cockpit details/structures added to accomodate the new view control options.
- Reload point in cooperative multiplayer now refuels player's ship at a rate of 50 units per cycle.
The update to the reinforcement positions is automatically handled by the game, so you do not need to change any custom missions values. You can keep any existing strategic ship placements and the game will automatically keep cruisers closer to the specified location as soon as reinforcements are called in. To enable the TrackIR control, click on '3D Head Tracking' in the Options menu with the TrackIR device installed and the software running.