The Realms of the Elf-Lords mod changes Rise of the Witch-King with the aim of making it more fun - more balanced, and truer to the Lord of the Rings books and movies.
It is a collection of code changes, unit stat changes, but also visual effect and skin changes, that alter the overall feel of the game.
Major changes include:
- Reskins for many dwarven units
- Tougher Ents, Mumakil
- Stance changes
- Hero handling changes (slower to build and revive, cost less CP)
- A new unit, Peasants, for Men
- Powers returning from Battle for Middle-Earth 1 (Gandalf the White, Draft, Call the Horde)
- A complete hero vs hero counter system
- And much, much more!