* New: Possibility to use the zero-key ('0') to assign groups to as well (patch #828)
* New: Repeat keypresses if the key is hold long enough (e.g. one press of 'A' becomes 'AAAAAAAAAA' if just held long enough)
* Change: In the "Join Game" menu you can now choose between "IP" (same as the old "Internet" option) and "Lobby" (directly proceed to the Lobbyserver)
* Change: Slightly faster terrain rendering (+ 5-10%) (patch #830, patch #833)
* Change: Protocol-selection removed from "Host Game", since the only option was "Internet"
* Fix: Remove invalid references to software renderer textures (caused crashes between campaign 1-2 and 2-3) (bug #9497)
* Fix: Improve POSIX exception handler reliability (GDB could have had trouble locating the executable)