• When the user sets the shader level to low in the options menu, the user can set the shaders back to high
• The user can now cancel a contract by using a controller.
• The user can set the volume levels to high and low using the mouse properly now.
• When the user fails to find another player using "Custom Match" the menu options function normally.
• Joystick sensitivity now operates as designed.
• Adjusting the view distance from the main menu functions properly now.
• The user can no longer create accounts using "spaces" in their names, thus allowing them to search online for
• Paper animations have been removed from the game.
• All common 16:9 and 4:3 resolutions are now available.
****NOTE: DVI Cable connections will only return a limited number of resolutions****
• Default brightness now works when selecting the "Default" setting.