The demo version includes several features that are normally only in the full version:
- The ability to save and resume games (including loading games from previous versions).
- Control of a historical expansion team, including the option to make all expansion draft picks.
- Fictional universe generation (with fictional players and/or teams and cities).
- The option to conduct a fantasy draft with the entire league at any time.
- Access to five different historical seasons, playable with Baseball Mogul's new historical simulation engine.
- Graphical Play-By-Play (including "Player", "Manager" and "General Manager" modes).