How to Install Maps:
Place the .bsp file into below directory (Normal install directory)
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\(your account name)\team fortress 2\tf\maps
Alpha 3 of Workshop!
Latest version of cp_drip.
Getting closer and closer to beta!
- Simplified staircase from hole area to the tunnel by having it empty directly onto the 2nd CP
- Changed the 2nd forward respawns @ the middle CP to create more cover in that corner of the space, prevent spam over the rocks; added
billboards to middle
- Initial (main) Spawns moved forward & up into the glass window room of the warehouse, all of the useless space to the left removed
- Cave ceiling added to 2nd, with many new details like skylights & increased lighting on the lower route to make it more attractive
- Detail greatly improved, including a lot of new greenery, new overlays, and more decorative ground water
- Changes to health & ammo: sm->med ammo in yard, med->sm in hole, med->small at last, moved health/ammo by last spawns, sm->med at long
- Bug & clipping fixes
Made this map to honor WARPATH. Oh ya watch out for land mines!
Seven control points. Has all the same features as the five cap map.
The spiritual successor of Observatory, this map is a mix of both Gravel Pit and Steel's gameplay. To win, CP C must be captured before the time limit runs out. To unlock C, only one of A or B needs to be captured. Points A and B have different effects on C once captured. However, capturing either of them will make the other more difficult to capture!
Rewarding both a tactful offense and a reactive defense, no two rounds will feel the same!
It's new and improved!. The dark room is still dark , but its supposed to be dark because its underground and there is nooo electricity.
Five control Points, large open map, places for cover too, travel by train and water. Snipers and engineers important. Slower classes can travel by train, jump on! Oh ya watch out for land mines!
Seven control points, large open map, places for cover too, travel by train and water. Snipers and engineers important. Slower classes can travel by train, jump on! Has all the same features as the five cap map. To see more pics check out the five cap map. Oh ya watch out for land mines!
Red has set-up an observatory and rocket silo, deep in the desert. Hidden inside a large crater.
However Blu has found this base, and dug deep into the desert to reach the crater.
A1 Fix Release of ctf_galara.
It is a capture the flag map with the aim not to be as narrow as the regular ctf maps and also add more vertical gameplay.
Currently in Alpha 2.
Second version of Grotto.
- Minor texture tweaks
- Made it easier to get out of the water
- Added additional lighting in the cave, making it much easier to see.
Payload version of control point maps. Extra opportunities to add time without reaching cap. It is a long payload map very interesting. Oh ya watch out for land mines!
Payload version of control point maps. This map allows you to choose the path your team wants to take. Just shoot the sign before the track splits. If you change your mind shoot the sign again. If you pas the track split and want to go another way, let the cart back up, shoot the sign to choose the new track path. Good fun!!! Oh ya watch out for land mines!
Beta2 of strangemodule map.
"Shifting Sands" may at first glance appear as a normal 5-cp map with a mazelike structure between points. This illusion will only last until someone captures a point, because at that time every wall within the map will disappear, and another set will take its place.