* 5.1 Surround Sound was not working properly for some users.
* Several crashes for users running ATI cards have been fixed (most often when accessing Display Options in game)
* Performance improved on ATI cards
* Cursor Sensitivity for 360 controller has been tweaked. Before, moving diagonal and vertical adjustments moved at different speeds. They now move at equal speeds.
* Turret Sensitivity has been adjusted to work without having to drop the base value.
* MP Playlists will be updated to include all maps and modify certain options. Currently, a few maps are only available through Custom Matches.
* Some overlapping text and icons have been fixed.
* (9/30) Modding will be disabled in online matchmaking games with this patch. It will still be available in LAN games, though no XP will be awarded there.