How to Install Maps:
Place the .bsp file into below directory (Normal install directory)
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\(your account name)\team fortress 2\tf\maps
A remake of everyones favourite terrible map!
It's not a perfect replica, in fact, its not even close. However, I tried to keep the general feeling of each stage similar to the old map, however, the progression is now more logical. The final point is very climatical compared to the old one, and the map builds up to it.
Alpha 5 of Jakkarra's map.
Major improvement over a5.
- Vastly opened up the roof area. (Playtesters said A5's roof was "a maze".)
- Other flow improvments in Stage 2 and 3.
--- Shortened, removed or blocked off some bypasses.
--- Simplified or opened up some narrow, confined areas.
- Lots more decorating.
--- Increased fade distances (fewer props fading out abruptly).
--- Fixed lighting origins (better lighting on props).
This is a quick updated version of cyked's 5cp map for the mobius void public playtest tonight.
By author pytholos.
- added sapper fluid barrels and sapper fluid spills (no-build areas)
- fixed the missing piece of ceiling in blu base.
- fixed some minor clipping issues.
- added some more clutter around the bases.
- added some clutter around the fake door in the courtyards outside the intel rooms to further emphasize that it is not useable
- changed the position of the support beam for the covered walkway/bridge to remove the issue of people getting caught out trying to go through a gap that is too small to fit through.
- added some more details to the skybox.
- spruced up the intel rooms. now they include a shelving unit full of boxes (that we can only assume contain more sandvich ingredients).
An updated version of dm_newsan, now with texturing and lighting
Alpha 3 of koth_coulee.
By author Grup.
By author Dr. Spud.
KotH Side Track is a small, symmetrical King of the Hill-map for fast-paced action. It's basically a trainyard at night and in - and here it comes - ALPINE-STYLE (!). Have fun with it and good fraggin'. -rasputin58
A standard koth cp map set during a light nighttime snowfall with an emphasis on height variations and varied gameplay.
The almost finished KotH map "Uplift" takes place at a trainyard by night. Needs playtesting.
Yeah. a6d, remade 90% of it.
The BLU team's goal is to blow up the only bridge over gorge, this will prevent RED trains to move over the gorge.
BLU uses the train tracks to push the bomb onto the bridge and detonate it from there.
To get to the gorge the BLU team will first need to pass a lake, a sawmill and an old mine.
The RED team must stop the cart at all costs before it reaches the bridge.
Blocked out stage one of shadowfax's new payload map. Needs play testing to verify the layout.
Now with more edits! The newest version of thunderclap, push_thunderclap_a3!